Wetlands Mapping, 404 Permitting & Habitat Restoration Are Our Expertise!
Professional Wetlands Consulting, Inc. (PWC) is a Colorado based environmental consulting company specializing in wetland and water issues within the Rocky Mountain Region. PWC is highly experienced in wetland identification and delineation, Section 404 permitting, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers policy, wetland mitigation, wetland creation, nonpoint source pollution control, stream restoration and wildlife habitat enhancement. PWC takes pride in providing efficient environmental consulting services with an emphasis on quality, professionalism and cost-effective solutions.
Wetland delineation experience includes recreational trails, roadways, subdivisions, golf courses, arena facilities, residential lots and schools. Habitat restoration and nonpoint source pollution control services are offered to improve stream and wetland ecosystems as well as increase recreational and aesthetic benefits. Habitat restoration and enhancement techniques include wetland creation, biotechnical slope protection, streambank stabilization, pond design, development of diverse micro-habitats, and planting of native species for wildlife. Wetlands planting and mitigation site construction are one of the many services provided by Professional Wetlands Consulting, Inc.
PWC specializes in water quality improvement using constructed wetlands and best management practices (BMP's) to control erosion, treat wastewater, reduce nonpoint source (NPS) pollution, and improve fish and wildlife habitat. Wetland creation in water features and drainage features is utilized to treat runoff from development, roads, golf courses and parking lots. Professional Wetlands Consulting, Inc. provides Threatened and Endangered Species surveys, Rare Plant surveys and Environmental Assessments for projects throughout Colorado and the Rocky Mountain region. PWC is Prequalified as a Consultant with CDOT.
Recent Projects Include:
- New Google Campus at Pearl Place in Boulder
- South Platte River Trail in Adams County
- Lefthand Creek Restoration and Pond Creation
- 63rd Street Widening in the City of Boulder
- Henderson Mine Rare Plant Survey on USFS Lands
- Boulder Creek Path Wetlands Permitting
- Poudre River Trail Realignment
- Wetlands Delineation at Boulder Creek in Nederland
- South Boulder Creek Bridge Replacement
- Elks Park Ranch Post-Flood Restoration
- Dowdy Draw Bridge Reconstruction
- Boulder Jewish Community Center
- Bridge Replacement Projects for Routt County
Locally Owned & Operated Since 1994
Don't Let Your Project Get Bogged Down in Wetlands Issues!